a lil idea (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just sleep in the back of my Cruiser with a can of pepper spray, an expandable baton and my service handgun. I let the would-be thief decide on how far thre use-of-force gets escalated! :D

Discalimer: I'm kidding.

I like the 100 pound german shepard that i'm planning on getting when i move into my new house...

A number of years ago I did the same thing as the pimp. Switch off on the ground. I put the sitch inside the glovebox back in the cornor. I used it many a time then slowly stopped for no real reason.

So I was driving through a very s***ty section of the ghetto in Atlanta and hit a major pothole. Bounced all over hell in my 40 then it died. So here i am in this horrible hood with a non running cruiser. The locals are throwing rocks at me. Called a buddy with a 12G and a pit bull to help me out.

Got it towed and spent a full day before I remembered that damn switch. When I hit the bump it flipped.

These ideas crack me up! I do like the mission control switch idea, but with my luck I would be spending days in a parking lot trying to remeber my switch sequence! Just like my middle school locker days... anywho if you had enough interior lighted switches to safeguard your cruiser you could use them as a dome light since I havent seen a stock one work yet!

Which is better, a switch to the coil or starter?

Drew <><

Hey with my scheme, you could put a 4 switch combination for the starter and a 4 switch combination for the ignition !!!

MORE SWITCHES.... MORE SWITCHES :D

Now, let's put an overhead switch panel in for MORE SWITCHES !

Chrome Bad ... Switches Good !!!

john

BTW, I once thought it would be neat to put two stereo phone jacks on the dash and carry a short patch-cord ..... maybe a foot and a half long..... and have them wired to complete the ignition circuit with "tip" to "ring"........ with an alarm circuit on the opposite "tip" and "ring" to preclude anyone jumping it with a correctly wired patch cord or a mono patch cord. Don't even carry keys.... just that little patch cord tucked in your belt ;~}

But..... that's what you get from having been in telecommunications and broadcast engineering.

PS, it has the additional value-added feature that it would fry their stereo headphones ;~}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom