A fabricators 80 series expedition build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RDC76

Fabricator.
Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
image.jpg
image.jpg
This is currently in the 80 section. But maybe I should have put it here based on the direction of the build.
Here's the link to the 80 section https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/a-fabricators-80-build-starting-with-the-front-bumper.856499/
And here's a pic of the bumper I just built for it. Please check out the details on the build if your interested. There are a few features found on my bumper that the people in this section might like. Feel free to leave feedback and suggestions.
image.jpg
image.jpg

That is one of the nicest cleanest bumpers I've ever seen. Well done; I've been following in the 80 series.
Looking forward to see how this comes out.

Clean bumper. Curious what the little eyebrow piece on the DS front of the bumper is used for?

that's sweet. so many details all set in...

You can be proud of that Bumper, great job!

What is the purpose of those rectangular holes in the front bumper? Recovery points?

What is the purpose of those rectangular holes in the front bumper? Recovery points?

You are correct! Those are my multi functional recovery points that I put on most of my bumpers if space allows. Here are some pics. You can also use them as a receiver for other accessories. One example would be hammock pole mounts. Here are some pics
image.jpg

Thanks again guys! As you can see now I've decided to sign up as a supporting vendor. After now selling 6 of these bumpers to members on here and expedition portal I decided it was time. a formal intro and a little background will follow shortly in the vendor section. Also I have been recently commissioned to build a rear bumper possibly two. One fully loaded and one with a removable swing out. So yes... The rear bumper is coming soon. thanks again for all the positive words on my work. I also have a 60 series and just purchased a 3rd gen 4unner as I've gotten quite a few bumper requests for those. I'm also a dealer for zero dark lighting as well as factor 55.

Last edited:
:clap:Build a rear bumper....:cheers:

Ask and you shall receive...

She carries two 3 gallon rotopax fuel packs protected behind the spare and three 1 gallon rotopax water packs. single latch opening. Also a shovel and adjustable lighting. the bare bits are stainless steel. Ready for expedition...

20161006_140234.jpg
20161006_140201.jpg

20161006_140444.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom