Events/Trails 9th Annual 100s in the Hills *SILVERTON COLORADO* July 24-29 2019 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I really hope to make it next year. How do you think a stock 00 with 285s and rock sliders would do???
You will be able to run every trail on the schedule. I didn’t do HIH7 because I got caught up trying to build my truck and didn’t think it was ready. I really regret that.

I really hope to make it next year. How do you think a stock 00 with 285s and rock sliders would do???
Only other addition I would highly recommend would be full skid plates. Having them takes alot of stress away going thru the tough sections. Gotta protect the sensitive stuff underneath.

A bone stock truck without running boards and good tires can do every trail we do at HIH. I’ve been 4 times and hit my sliders maybe twice because I was trying to hit every hard line possible. Like @ga12r1 said, don’t not come because you think your truck isn’t ready.

A bone stock truck without running boards and good tires can do every trail we do at HIH. I’ve been 4 times and hit my sliders maybe twice because I was trying to hit every hard line possible. Like @ga12r1 said, don’t not come because you think your truck isn’t ready.
Guess I'll plan on taking off the end of July next year for vacation.

Guess I'll plan on taking off the end of July next year for vacation.

I followed the same line an 80 on 37’s last year on Imogene. My truck had 33’s and sliders...WITH AHC! I even went though the creek that only one other built truck went through. This event is a MUST!

@aaronrules I imagine if you had Dissent bumpers front and rear, ARB lockers, 4.88 gears, 35" tires, a winch, Maxtrax, and a Trekboxx system then your fan blade would not have broken ;)

Too soon? It's too soon

I followed the same line an 80 on 37’s last year on Imogene. My truck had 33’s and sliders...WITH AHC! I even went though the creek that only one other built truck went through. This event is a MUST!

@aaronrules I imagine if you had Dissent bumpers front and rear, ARB lockers, 4.88 gears, 35" tires, a winch, Maxtrax, and a Trekboxx system then your fan blade would not have broken ;)

Too soon? It's too soon
Or if he wouldn’t have lifted at the last second🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓

Those of you questioning your vehicles ability to make this trip. Don't.

My LX broke down a dealership hooked me up with a Tacoma. It was stock on 31s and I was able to follow the guys pretty much where ever I would have in my lifted LX.

A stock 100 series can do this no problem. Go, you won't regret it.

My LX broke down a dealership hooked me up with a Tacoma. It was stock on 31s and I was able to follow the guys pretty much where ever I would have in my lifted LX.

That's a very understanding dealership to let you take their brand new truck offroad.

Too soon? It's too soon

HA! Very true...this year was a little different!

Or if he wouldn’t have lifted at the last second🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓

I think my ALREADY BROKEN fan blade bogged down my truck cause I didn’t let up... I think. I do think should get some skids though!

HA! Very true...this year was a little different!

I think my ALREADY BROKEN fan blade bogged down my truck cause I didn’t let up... I think. I do think should get some skids though!
I may have to talk to ACC about trying to find me a supercharger for next years water crossings o_O

I may have to talk to ACC about trying to find me a supercharger for next years water crossings o_O

YES!!!!!, THE BEST IDEA EVAR!!!

And I ASSUME it could make it up to the summit of imogene....but the world may never know....right?

The dates for 2020 along with a URL for a secret website which will allow you to register now are printed on the tag of the insiders T-shirt. Guess you should’ve bought one!
Glad somebody found it. :rofl:

Hacker-Reality-Show-in-the-Works-at-SyFy-468997-2.jpg

Me hacking into the HIH insider website trying to locate HIH 2020 info

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom