Parting Out 99 Landcruiser White (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have front hub LH and RH side.

Not able to sell those yet, has to stay on the truck now so I can move it. However, I do have New Toyota hub in stock, send me a PM if you are interested in the new hub, comes with bearings.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the driver's door window/lock unit. It fit perfectly and works like a charm. I really appreciate you sending it my way. Have a terrific weekend.

Looking for the triangular piece that covers the point where the visor attaches. Both sides are the same. Just need one. Thanks

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the driver's door window/lock unit. It fit perfectly and works like a charm. I really appreciate you sending it my way. Have a terrific weekend.

You are welcome and thank you too =)

Step 2 before.jpg

Do you have the u/arrow shaped metal tubing bracket that is on the rear cross member from this photo? It is where the spare tire rests in the rear.

Looking for Grill, Fender, Light assembly. Deer.

PM sent with contact info. Looking for 2nd row passenger side seat belt bolt cover (probably same on front 4 belts) and also interested in 2nd row retracting cupholder if available. Thanks.

Looking for the exhaust flanges with pipe where the cats are if u can cut them out so I can make a catless bolt in set.

Do you still have the factory towbar if it is OEM and any of the silver trim on the outside of the doors/fenders if it is in good shape.

Looking for the rear wind deflector with brackets? Do you still have them?

Do you have rear center console cover? with cup holder?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom