SOLD 98-07 Low Mileage, Rust-Free Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
I'm looking for any year of Land Cruiser - no LX470s, sorry.

My only requests are:
- Rust-free
- Low mileage (under 150K)
- White

I'm flexible on colors, but white is preferable. Let me know what's out there!

I'm also flexible on price. Located in Utah but will travel.

Dang man. I’ve got a 2000 LX with 122,000 that meets all your requirements...except it’s an LX
I realize that I may have to expand my search - I was hoping to do a 105 clone but I suppose I can just swap some grilles and hoods

I’m at work for evening and won’t be off till about 12. Pm me your cell number and I’ll txt em over in the morning with details

I'm looking for any year of Land Cruiser - no LX470s, sorry.

My only requests are:
- Rust-free
- Low mileage (under 150K)
- White

I'm flexible on colors, but white is preferable. Let me know what's out there!

I'm also flexible on price. Located in Utah but will travel.
I can match on 1 of those 3 ha. Mine is rust free, but silver not white and has 230,000 on the clock. She does have heavy duty sliders, lots of life on the tires, a 1000w inverter, a clean bill of healthy from a mechanic and a skybox though... And the interior is in great shape. Let me know if you want more info/ pics.

I can match on 1 of those 3 ha. Mine is rust free, but silver not white and has 230,000 on the clock. She does have heavy duty sliders, lots of life on the tires, a 1000w inverter, a clean bill of healthy from a mechanic and a skybox though... And the interior is in great shape. Let me know if you want more info/ pics.

This isn't happening. Your most beautiful flower will be the wrong color for my garden.

I will be buying something a bit more worth the money. I see there's a lot of interest and so goes the prices with these lc's.

This reminds me of property prices in New York. Sky high and you get a terrible value for buck. Not saying the trucks are crap, but 220k miles for 15k.... in what world... not mine. Not even for half.

I think I’m good for now but I’ll keep you in mind, thanks.

This isn't happening. Your most beautiful flower will be the wrong color for my garden.

I will be buying something a bit more worth the money. I see there's a lot of interest and so goes the prices with these lc's.

This reminds me of property prices in New York. Sky high and you get a terrible value for buck. Not saying the trucks are crap, but 220k miles for 15k.... in what world... not mine. Not even for half.

bro, this is my thread haha. Leave him alone and go buy a sequoia or something

I think I’m good for now but I’ll keep you in mind, thanks.

bro, this is my thread haha. Leave him alone and go buy a sequoia or something
He's from New York. He can't help it. I think it's in the water up there or something.

Reactions: SAH
He's from New York. He can't help it. I think it's in the water up there or something.
New Yorkers are used to a life of poor choices, myself included. Hence I don't want to spend money on something that isn't worth spending money. It's fine if you guys south west of here blow 25k on some old car as you only spent < 300k on a home, whereas in NY we blow all of our money ~800k -1m on something half the size you have only to be able to thrive. It's not like we want to do this but -- anyway -- the rest of our budget is limited, and we have to think about what to spend it on or not. 20k+ a slow turd from 20 years ago isn't going to cut it.

New Yorkers are used to a life of poor choices, myself included. Hence I don't want to spend money on something that isn't worth spending money. It's fine if you guys south west of here blow 25k on some old car as you only spent < 300k on a home, whereas in NY we blow all of our money ~800k -1m on something half the size you have only to be able to thrive. It's not like we want to do this but -- anyway -- the rest of our budget is limited, and we have to think about what to spend it on or not. 20k+ a slow turd from 20 years ago isn't going to cut it.

LCs ain't no turd brah, might be slow but ain't no turd, that's why you want one so bad. Problem is want to spend beer money but want to drink champagne, check out the Ford Explorer or the Jeep Liberty forum, those cars are more inclined with your year/mileage way of shopping.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom