98-07 100 Series Front Upper & Lower Control Arms Ball Joints Set (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ranma21

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.februarydesign.com
Front upper and lower control arms ball joints set for 98-07 Landcruiser/LX470. Includes 2 upper and 2 lower control arms ball joints, set a 4 ball joints. These are Sankei 555 made in Japan high quality ball joints. These will be great saving to rebuild your control arms instead of replacing the complete lower and upper arms as Toyota does not sell the ball joints by itself.

$179 Shipped for full sets shipped within US.
$89 shipped for either upper or lower sets within US.

Last edited:
thats a good price. I purchased my lowers from RockAuto AC DELCO boxed ( Sankei 555 made in Japan) but they are $55 bucks each.
Are you the vendor? I only see a price, no other information

thats a good price. I purchased my lowers from RockAuto AC DELCO boxed ( Sankei 555 made in Japan) but they are $55 bucks each.
Are you the vendor? I only see a price, no other information

Hey, thank you for checking with me. Yes I carry both aftermarket and Genuine Toyota/Lexus parts. Working on my web site, mostly items are on ebay, look up ranma21 on ebay and you should find me. Items on mud will be cheaper as no Ebay fees. =) PM me for any questions you may have. Thanks

Ian

Would like to get a set of these 555 ball joints for my 1999 Land Cruiser, can you let me know the part numbers and where you purchased your set. Thanks, Joseph

I recall purchasing some Duralast ball joints from Auto Zone in the past that were 555 joints in the box and came with a lifetime warranty.

I think that you can get them from Cruiser Outfitters as well.

Thanks for your heads up on the 555 joints. Came across Cruiser Outfitters yesterday and ordered a set. From what I've read, the 555 ball joints have a very good reputation outside of installing factory originals, but Toyota unfortunately doesn't sell them that way. Thanks

Anybody got good tips for getting the new ones pressed in? The adapter on the press keeps wanting to walk up the side of the shoulder when it gets close to being in, and then it won't press in straight. I hit it with a little emery paper and scotch brite, and also tried putting the BJ in the freezer to shrink it a bit, and they still want to fight me on going back in straight. I don't want to eff up the lower arm. Trying to go slow and careful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom