94 or 97? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I should clarify that I refer to black in 80 series, not LX450.

The LC is black. Is it 96 or 97? :D :flipoff2: :D . Maybe leftover 96 models with a little more options badged as a 97. ???

FYI-My black and tan '96 has an April 1996 production date. Sounds like the black ones were a little rare. I know that the truck was special ordered by the previous owner.....you know, I have the 24k badge behind my ARB, etc.bling bling bling

[quote author=Tenncrusher link=board=2;threadid=7133;start=msg59744#msg59744 date=1068131024]
FYI-My black and tan '96 has an April 1996 production date. Sounds like the black ones were a little rare. I know that the truck was special ordered by the previous owner.....you know, I have the 24k badge behind my ARB, etc.bling bling bling

[/quote]

Why would you need black, my 95 dark green looks black unless it is in the direct sun light, then you can tell it is dark green. Best color ever. Cause it's mine. :)

my 95 dark green looks black
Best color ever

That is true. Mine looks black too on all photos. Best color ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

I prefer my 6M1 beauty as it matches my emerald slippers :flipoff2:

6Q7
The deep, deep green of the highest quality emeralds.

"Lore passed down from ancient times has it that emeralds are good for the eyes and engravers used to keep a fine stone on hand to gaze into when suffering tired and strained eyes.  They are also supposed to improve memory and give eloquence of speech. Emeralds were supposed to make people more intelligent, honest, and even give them the power to predict the future."

:D
LT
8)

"Lore passed down from ancient times has it that emeralds are good for the eyes and engravers used to keep a fine stone on hand to gaze into when suffering tired and strained eyes. They are also supposed to improve memory and give eloquence of speech. Emeralds were supposed to make people more intelligent, honest, and even give them the power to predict the future."

LT, I can see that you know the world. Wonderful, fantastic, great, perfect ........ :cheers:

Mike

Thanks for the responses everybody. The 97 LC owner verified that the Cruiser is black. semlin, tires and mufflers on both are in good conditions except the 94 has a little bit more surface rust. 94 is a one owner and the 97 is a second owner. 94 needs a front repack but owner will split the cost. He will get both vin #'s for carfax. Me too have 6M1. DARK EMERALD GREEN rules!! :flipoff2: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom