94 ES300 For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thought I'd post this up here as there may be some components that could be of use to some of the cruiser models. I have a 94 ES 300, V6, 184K, 3rd owner. Mechanically the car drives probably like the day it went off the lot. Although my daughter has never been good cosmetically on any car. She rearended (low speed) another car on 81 a few years ago and crunched the hood. I vowed not to fix because I had already done that to her first vehicle numerous times. So she has been driving what we call the drug dealer car for a few years. She just got a newer car and I'd like to sell it for parts or junk it as I don't feel like messing with it to be honest. Hoods for these are rare and hard to find.
Motor, transmission are fine. A/C hasn't worked since the accident. Has leather interior, drivers side is pretty worn but passenger and rear aren't too bad for the year.
IMG_3173.JPG
IMG_3174.JPG
IMG_3175.JPG
IMG_3176.JPG

Anyway, I know Toyota share a lot of parts across their lines and thought it could be of use to someone. If not I'm turning it in for scrap. I'd like to get $500 out of it as I know the engine will run a few hundred more K, and we just did the timing chain last year.
Here are a few pics of it in all its glory. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom