For Sale 94 3xlocked FL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So I think I may be ready to part with my 80. I have been struggling with this for some time but I think at this stage in my life, with what I have going on I can do some other useful things with the money. Plan on moving across the country this summer. I bought my 94 a couple of years ago and have gone completely through it. I have receipts for most things and I will do my best to list them off. Truck runs and drives perfect. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere. Everything works as it should and virtually every maintenance item you would want done has been done. THe oil pressure gauge intermittently doesn't work. It is something electrical by the air box when bumped. Been like that for two years. I use my truck as a daily driver and weekend explorer/family camping rig. It has cloth interior in near perfect shape including the third row. In the beginning of this year I came across a 95 with a blown engine that was locked so I removed the axles and all wiring, rebuilt the axles completely with all new oem seals, bearings brakes etc. and did a full factory plug n play locker conversion.

$12,000 OBO
Mods/Maintennance
OME 2.5 heavy rear, med front with 1" spacer, ome shocks and steering stabilizer
Slee caster plates (welded)
All new 555 tie rod/drag link ends done with axles a month ago
Toyo 35x12.50/17 open country mud terrains approx 16k miles (spare is worn bfg AT)
valve cover, throttle body and upper plenum cleaned with new gaskets
oem plugs, wires, cap, rotor with distributor o ring.
Oil pump cover seal
water pump (Aisin)
OEM belts
Blue hub modded to 95* with 20k fluid (also have the black hub still)
thermostat
koso gauge ( always runs cool in the 187 range)
abs delete ( still have the parts if want to replace)
all new coolant hoses including PHH and FHH in HPS silicone with breeze clamps
Toyota Red Coolant
air filter/fuel filter/fuel pump sock
all new vacuum lines
intake rubber hose
throttle cable
tps sensor
o2 sensors
magnaflow single cat conversion
all new sway bushings and drop brackets and panhard bushings F/R
Front and Rear driveshafts rebuilt OEM u joints and balanced
CDL switch
Trans fluid flush/clean filter
Sliders (welded on)
Custom rear swingout bumper
Exterior had all flares removed, fully welded holes with minimal filler and monstaliner done in "sans panties"
rear hatch latch handle
Pfran LED all interior and tail lamps
Military battery terminals with Diehard AGM
New single disc cd player
AC Compressor, 2 lines, drier and evaporator were all replaced with OEM Denso units
Front heater core was replaced (rear is bypassed)
Steering column "seal" at firewall replaced
LF side view mirror replaced
Radiator cap (oem)
Gas cap (oem)
Extended all the breathers ( axles, tcase, trans)

Also have a WARN 8274 that needs some work to toss in. Was going to build a front bumper around this.
I know there are things I am missing but you can tell I've gone completely through this thing. I was a long term Toyota tech and did all the work myself including the bumper and sliders. I built this truck to keep and have always wanted an 80, still love it but have decided on some life changes and selling it could help me along. Few things it could use are antenna mast, trim around the steering column missing, couple knicks in monstaliner ( may touch up but nothing big) and the biggest thing front bumper to match the rear. Other than that this thing is ready to go anywhere. I realize the liner is not everyones choice but it really looks good,very durable and the holes were all welded and done right. Can't even tell. I get compliments on it all the time. Runs super smooth like silk and cruises fantastic. Everything works as it should. No rust. Clean Florida title. Anybody that really knows these truck knows it would take a lot of money and time to duplicate one like this. Drove her to Colorado last year and camped around the San Juans not even a hiccup. Currently right at 242,914 miles but DD. Located near Tampa, FL. Willing to accomodate out of towners and way I can. Any question just ask. Thanks for checking it out !! Asking 12,900$

2017-02-09 15.45.29.jpg

2017-01-02 12.04.39.jpg

2017-03-07 08.25.21.jpg

2016-12-22 16.16.04.jpg

2017-03-07 16.42.59.jpg

Last edited:
last bit for today. Again, negotiable on price. Awesome running truck. Everything works as it should and drives great. No issues. Missing a few small trim pieces as mentioned in ad. Any questions, just ask. Thanks

2017-04-09 16.41.57.jpg

2017-04-09 16.42.48.jpg

2017-04-09 16.43.04.jpg

2017-03-28 08.27.17.jpg

2017-04-09 16.42.02.jpg

Nice looking rig...what color is that? Light pea green? I can't tell with the sun hitting it......or maybe I am color blind....my wife thinks so.

Living in a 80 series world, owning more than 5 of this beauty trucks, i can CONFIRM that is one of the best maintain and keep 80 series around. Have seen it in person and is a true gem.

Locked, armor, CLEAN interior, ZERO RUST and recipes of all maintenance, at $12.000 is a steal.

Living in a 80 series world, owning more than 5 of this beauty trucks, i can CONFIRM that is one of the best maintain and keep 80 series around. Have seen it in person and is a true gem.

Locked, armor, CLEAN interior, ZERO RUST and recipes of all maintenance, at $12.000 is a steal.
Thanks brother. I appreciate that.

Yeah I have never had a linered vehicle before. I was skeptical when I did it but I can say that I have been super happy with it. I think it looks really cool. Plus I do get compliments on the liner all the time. Like seriously almost every day. That I think adds to my satisfaction. But overall it has been tough, don't have to wash it and it still looks clean, hasn't faded a bit, cheap and if you ever decided to you could always sand it off and paint it. Door jambs and stuff aren't done. Truck was originally green.

Truck is still listed. I see sold a few posts up. Is it sold, I'm interested if its not??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom