91 3FE Coolant pressure (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think you may have solved the whole issue Jon! I pulled the line from the overflow and removed the cap and my best blow couldn't get any movement through the line. I than disconnected at the radiator neck and gave a blow and air easily flowed through the neck into the radiator. I inspected the rubber hose and found it full of a mucky clay like consistency! (see picture). I than blew air into the overflow inlet and it effortlessly achieved bubbles. - So tomorrow after work, I'll put it back together and give it a road test. - Trying not to celebrate early, but preparing for one hell of happy dance! Will post with results tomorrow night. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!!
image-3055889677.jpg
image-2944052973.jpg
image-3771500442.jpg

Replaced the hose and drove it today for about twenty minutes at varying speeds. Pressure issue seems to be fixed! I will continue to watch the coolant for a few weeks. First time this truck has been operational in over a year! Thank you to everyone for helping! I love this club. Where can I buy a MUD sticker to put on the back of the cruiser?

Guys what radiator cap is correct for. 80 Diesel 1hdt? I got two answersnfron Toyota, one is a 0.9 the other a 1.1..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom