9/12/2020 - Off Schedule Run (Eagle Rock) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've finally gotten the truck into working order after the last hail storm and unfortunately I cannot make the run on the 19th. So I was thinking I'd run Eagle Rock and/or Mount Baldy/Bull Park off of Old Stage Road.

So far it's just me and possibly a buddy from work and his jeep. I was hoping to get a couple people from the club if y'all wanted to do a run on Saturday morning.

We can meet at my house and roll up to Old Stage around 7am (I'm open to pushing that time if there's interest). I'm on the southwest side of town so it's just up the hill from me.

Eagle Rock - Colorado Offroad Trail (trailsoffroad.com)

-Patrick

Excellent idea. Glad to hear about your truck. Any of those would be a good run. I was thinking about doing something this weekend too, but may have a conflict Saturday. I’ll post back if I can make it.

@LC4LIFE You able to make it?

Anyone else want to come?
I am planning to come. My Cruiser has not been on a trail this year and these trails will be great for tuning up my driving skills. I'll see you at 7:00 tomorrow morning at your house unless I hear differently. If you don't wish to post your address you can text it to me at 7 one nine four 3 nine 9 six 0 two. Vic

Reactions: SAS
@Goslow and I had a blast out on the trail on Saturday. Despite Vic breaking his leaf spring perch, we made it through safely.
IMG_8733.jpg

IMG_8735.jpg

IMG_8737.jpg

IMG_8739.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom