88 FJ62-Vortec 5.3L Re-Power & more....VIDEO ADDED (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LOL there are cheaper ways to get a Vortec, but grab the trans while you are at it :)

I spoke with the owner of this rig yesterday and he told me he is averaging 16.5 MPG around town. No figures on highway driving.

Very nice. Well done and kudos to your production assistant.

I spoke with the owner of this rig yesterday and he told me he is averaging 16.5 MPG around town. No figures on highway driving.
Man I wish my truck averaged 16.5mpg around town!!! That would be freaking sweet. Hell my 11 4Runner averages a little over 18mpg with 70/30 city/highway driving, and that's a v6.

He is not driving it hard enough then... :)

:) you may be correct. I am pretty impressed at 16.5 around town. I only get about 12 in my Dodge gasser PU and lord knows anything over 11-12 in my wife's 95 80 series is cause for celebration.

Very nice. Well done and kudos to your production assistant.

Thank you, Heather is looking forward to making more videos as she is having fun doing it.

My wife's first video, I'll pass on the suggestion. :)

LOL Max does not take commands, of any sort. Max is one of the best dogs I've ever had, notice I don't say own. Max came with the house when we bought it 5 years ago. He was kept in a small 12' x 12' pen by the previous owner who gave Max to his brother who lives next door when they moved. The brother let Max roam around off leash (we have 20 acres and he has 4)

Max spent all his time here at our place and also up the hill to visit with Donnie , the brother. At first he would not come within 5' of anyone. Then I started noticing stuff missing, gloves, rags, towels etc from the shop. Turns out it was Max and he was starting up a collection of stuff. Well over time he came around and finally even came in the house with us.

He is now laying at my feet and he pretty much goes anywhere on the property that I go. He naturally herds the horses and sometimes it even helps :) We started to notice that he just seems to show up in photos and video all the time, he just showed up all through the Ranger video. I could not have asked for or trained a better dog myself.

hey there... most of the pictures are blocked out for me. not sure what's up with that?

i was wondering about pictures of your exhaust set up, are you running two catalytic converter's? did you "y" over to the driver side from the manifolds under the oil pan and run the two CC's parallel to each other like the stock FJ62 exhaust?

pictures would be awesome and if there's a pic buried in the thread somewhere, i either missed it or can't see it...

thanks and nice work!

Two cats right after the manifolds with cross over to driver's side just in front of the cross member.

I use photos from my FB page and for some reason some go missing at times. No clue

I have no photo of the exhaust

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom