For Sale 85 FJ60 Part out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New project is here. Need this one gone.

Looking to get started on something new. You can sort through this https://forum.ih8mud.com/60-series-wagons/221512-freds40-builds-60-a.html and see a bit of things. The running gear/Drivetrain is all gone. Pretty much down to the frame and cab sheetmetal/interior.
Most of the interior is there, all of the glass is good, and most of the sheetmetal is good. will try to get some pics posted in the next couple of days. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll try and get you a pic. I'll ship all of the small stuff and maybe the bumpers but the bumpers won't be cheap to ship.

Located in Fresno, CA.

If anyone is interested in the body and frame with bumpers (no winch, ARB or PSC parts) I'd go $600. Need room for other projects

60-2.jpg

Last edited:
oooh ooh ooo yeah....a LOCAL part-out rig!!! gunna check the pics(haven't seen em in a while....)but might be in for some carpet and some seats....

Price for the arb switches and air compressor? Shipping via flat rate to HI? Thanks.

price on steering wheel, dash pad, visors, seat belts, grab handles, and the steering wheel surround, door panels and the carpet if it is in good shape. Need it shipped to Knoxville,TN 37938

price on steering wheel, dash pad, visors, seat belts, grab handles, and the steering wheel surround, door panels and the carpet if it is in good shape. Need it shipped to Knoxville,TN 37938

Don't want to ship the dash, the visors are pretty rough, don't want to seperate the door panels from the doors, the carpet is rough, and the female end of the seat-belts are pending sale.

For the steering wheel, grab handles, and column plastic shipped I'd go $75.

want the front axle,wheels,etc...pm me

Oh poowee...I missed out.

Also interested in the tan dash face and maybe a switch or two if freds40 doesn't take 'em.

Looking for a steering box with the later offset bolt pattern. If your's is that style, how much shipped to Tucson 85755?

Thanks,

Don

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom