Parting Out 83 Fj60 Rolling chassis TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling everything from the drivetrain to the axles. Everything from the rolling chassis is going. Im keeping the body.

running 2f
head rebuilt about 9 years ago, runs strong, has over 200,000 miles on it $600 for long block $750 with accessories

85 T-
Case
need rebuilt $300

rear Axle
rebuilt about 4 years ago (not the diff)
new wheel cylinders and shoose and hardware about 7 years ago
has 4:11 gears from a fj62 $300

Front axle
rebuilt about 8 years ago (not diff)
Has marling crawler high steer
4:11 gears open
housing modify for E-locker (not selling)
$600

Has a brand new gas tank put in 9 years ago
$300

FRAME
rust free
has trail gear shock hoops welded to it and some sliders
$600

There are other parts on the chassis that are for sale just ask.

Prices are OBO

Thanks

1.jpg

13.jpg

9.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

How much for the mirrors? Are they both in good shape? Do you have original front seat covers? Air Pump? Right Rear tail light lense? Carb and dizzy? Air cleaner hose? Snake blinders if you still have them? Thanks!

In the short term I needed a frame. Shipped to 01460? Long term I could rent a truck and drive it home. Even with shipping costs it naught be worth it to not lose a few days driving. Do you still have the frame?

Are you looking to sell the exhaust or part of it. I am looking for a good flange set were the muffler (or cat) mates with the pipe from the engine manifold. Should be a three flange. Thanks

fj45 exhaust.JPG

Are you looking to sell the exhaust or part of it. I am looking for a good flange set were the muffler (or cat) mates with the pipe from the engine manifold. Should be a three flange. Thanks

View attachment 1841390

it dose not have the stock exhaust system

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom