’82, ’82, ’77 - 3 FJ40 Hard tops & Ambulance Doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
3 FJ40 Hard tops & Ambulance Doors - SoFlo

1982 – Red – Some rust inside bottom rail of sides. Both sides have all glass. Glass window in 1 ambulance door is broken. Both ambulance doors have typical rust on bottoms. Fiberglass top has typical rust along rain gutter.
new price = $150.00

1982 – Green/White – Some rust on inside bottom rail of sides. 1 side of top is missing the middle (largest/flat) piece of glass & the other side is missing the piece that vents open. Fiberglass top has the typical rust along the rain gutter.
new price = 100.00

1977 – Green/Blue – Minimal amount of rust on inside bottom rail of sides. All glass in both sides and ambulance doors. 1 ambulance door is in real nice shape. Other ambulance door has rusted through bottom. Fiberglass top is in nice shape. Rain gutter is pretty good. Underside metal has one rusted out section.
new price = $200.00

You can make 2 real nice tops out of all 3 of these with a little time & energy. The 1982 tops have the side vent windows. The 1977 top is 1 solid flat piece of glass.

I will take $400 for all 3 tops & sets of ambulance doors if sold together. I have tried to ask reasonable prices for these. Let me know if you disagree or have any interest.

Tops are located in South Florida between Ft. Lauderdale & West Palm Beach.

PM or email questions to toddblosser at gmail.com. I will try to get some pictures together as well.

I'M SICK OF THESE SITTING HERE. I WANT THEM OUT OF HERE. PRICES REDUCED AGAIN.

*The white ambulance doors have been sold* I still have the rest and will consider splitting up as needed.

Last edited:
More pictures available here...let me know if you need more.
http://www.landcrusher.com/images/hardtops/index.html

photo15.jpg

photo23.jpg

photo39.jpg

More pictures available here...let me know if you need more.
http://www.landcrusher.com/images/hardtops/index.html

PRICES REDUCED. I want to sell these. If the prices are still too high let me know. I want them out of my yard. They still can be delivered to S.C. next week.

Bump....I need to get rid of these....do I need to sell the tops as pieces?

do you stil havetops will they fir a 71?

I still have all 3 of these tops. I think they will work for a '71. Not 100% so I recommend looking into it a little more. Let me know if you have any interest at all.

Sent PM concerning 77 top.

Are you sure that blue hardtop is a '77? '77's had the little pop-out window.

Anyway, here's a bump for ya. :cheers:

Are you sure that blue hardtop is a '77? '77's had the little pop-out window.

Anyway, here's a bump for ya. :cheers:

I believe the top was from a '77. I thought the vent window didn't come into play until around '79. Maybe I'm wrong. Either way, that top doesn't have the vent windows like the others. Also, thanks for the bump.

Here's a shot of my '77 hardtop. I fairly certain it's stock. Bullet hole is NOT stock. :mad:

Pict0031.jpg

Here's a shot of my '77 hardtop. I fairly certain it's stock. Bullet hole is NOT stock. :mad:

At least it didn't break the glass.

still got the tops? please call me, 813-731-0331, thanks
Corbin

still got the tops? please call me, 813-731-0331, thanks
Corbin

I left you a message. PM, email or call me back to discuss further.

-Todd

Give me a call if you still have a top for sale.
208-351-2183 ask for ben

Give me a call if you still have a top for sale.
208-351-2183 ask for ben

Hey Ben, checking my email and running out the door. Give me a ring Thrursday and we can talk. 561-289-2498, Todd.

New Prices posted today. Bump.

Willing to part out? I need the pop out glass?

That may be my next move. I may have one of the tops sold around here. It has the pop out glass. Let me see what goes on this weekend with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom