80s for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i asked s simple. question...I wasnt hassling slee. s*** .....maybe is should stick to reading the IS THIS 80 WITH BLAH BLAH BLAH WORTH x AMOUNT....should i buy it...blah blah blah .....how about i was hoping he was getting a differnt rig to test a whole slew of new products.....hmmm......busines 101? a company that sells 80 products is selling their test truck.....you dont wonder about that.....c mon. and christo doesnt have to explain himself but he makes plenty of money by having a presence on this board and if he wants to respond great ........no wonder i stick to pirate......have a good day ladies ..........no hard feelings. happy wheeling

by the way it is a damn nice rig and should give it one final salute as it leaves its prodo testing days ........... :flipoff2:.........thanks for your work

:eek: Ooo! Yea and I will still traid my 55 for it! :slap: Sorry.

[quote author=NW-sickboy link=board=2;threadid=7773;start=msg65825#msg65825 date=1069368746]
i asked s simple. question...I wasnt hassling slee. s*** .....maybe is should stick to reading the IS THIS 80 WITH BLAH BLAH BLAH WORTH x AMOUNT....should i buy it...blah blah blah .....how about i was hoping he was getting a differnt rig to test a whole slew of new products.....hmmm......busines 101? a company that sells 80 products is selling their test truck.....you dont wonder about that.....c mon. and christo doesnt have to explain himself but he makes plenty of money by having a presence on this board and if he wants to respond great ........no wonder i stick to pirate......have a good day ladies ..........no hard feelings. happy wheeling
[/quote]

No issues. Valid questions. People might think we are starting to make Chevy sliders next since that is now my DD.

Hope the previous post explained it. Not getting away from 80's just freeing up capital. The next 80 is already at the shop. Motor is a little hurt. Anyone got a iForce 4.7l v8 sitting around :D

Christo --

Best of luck with the new 80 and a little engine upgrade. :cheers:

Now, there's a substantial number of us looking forward to some great Slee products for the 100 series :D

Please make them as few :banana: :banana: as possible!

LT
8)

[quote author=sleeoffroad link=board=2;threadid=7773;start=msg65608#msg65608 date=1069343181]
Agreed, other than about the only yellow one in the US.[/quote]

Just happened upon another yellow ; albeit a little more of a mellow yellow :D

Nik_Kazmers_1.jpg

Nik_Kazmers_2.jpg

Not positive it's from the States though ...

Strangely , it matches nicely with the garbage bin on the curb ... yellow freak ???

That one has the hangy-down, pinch it flat on a rock, Borla..... :whoops:

I may be hallucinating ... it's late . Does the plate actually read "FZJ-*??"

[move][glow=yellow,9,100]
Nik_Kazmers_2.jpg
[/glow][/move]

Yikes , if that is too much for most video cards here , then feel free to zap it woody et al . :flipoff2: :-\ :'(

Muhahahahaa -- you figure ?? Evil eh ? Draw attn to the plate , and then put it in motion . The post should have come with a drop down barf bag .... [insert .gif here -->]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom