Wanted 80 Series Tailgate (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TAB

Threads
I am in need of a nice 80 series tailgate (thanks to an uninsured driver) Dark Green in color would be a bonus. I am located in the Dallas TX area.

I have grey and white for sure. The grey is in beautiful condition. The white has some chips. I might have a green one as well, if I do it will probably have scratches. $100 for the white. $140 for the grey. $100 for the green if I have it. Prices do not include shipping.

Thanks ginericLC. I think I have located one locally. I will let you know in a couple days if it works out.

Hi again genericLC. It turns out that the New/old stock tailgate that I located was merely a mirage. I am back on the trail of a serviceable used tailgate. I am looking for one in excellent structural condition. No or minor rust, dents etc. I am not concerned about the paint condition because it will most likely be repainted to match my cruiser anyway. Shipping would be to 75039.

The grey one I have would be your best bet. $140 plus actual shipping. I don't have a scale so I can't really estimate shipping. But I get really good rates at UPS. They tag my shipments onto a commercial account. You pay way I pay for shipping nothing more.

The gray one it is. Thanks genericLC. Ill PM you with my contact info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom