80 Series- Set of Brand New Hood Supports/Shocks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

arcteryx

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.cruiseryard.com
We've added a new line to CruiserYard- hood supports/shocks for 80 Series! These are high quality supports for your hood. We bought some of these for ourselves and was so impressed with the craftsmanship that we became a vendor! They come with a 1 year warranty on the shock and lifetime warranty on the posts. And they best part is they won't break the bank- they are only $25 for a pair + shipping.

These can be purchased here http://www.cruiseryard.com/80-series-set-of-brand-new-hood-supports-shocks/

Rear upper hatch supports are being manufactured for the 80s and as soon as they are ready we'll let you know.

Great price, mine are getting lazy so I'll be getting a pair before summer.

Oh do I need this ! - ETA on rears hatch struts? Cause I'd rather purchase the front and rears at one time ... Thanks!

Oh do I need this ! - ETA on rears hatch struts? Cause I'd rather purchase the front and rears at one time ... Thanks!

They are in the fast lane for production, probably about 7 weeks out. Once I get them I will post up.

Installed my new hood struts yesterday. they worked okay, but it was 70 degrees.
Today it's fifteen degrees and these are worse than my worn out OE units.
They are really weak and don't even start to support, or assist the lifting, of the hood until it's open over two feet.
They also do not automatically extend fully without pushing the hood up.
In addition, one of them has a lot of slop at the pivot point where it attaches to the body, the plastic grommet popped out.
The worst part is that I threw away my old units and cannot even swap them back.
Maybe I received a weak set, or they just don't work in the cold?
Either way, I'm less than impressed with the quality.

These work perfect on my 80, in 19 up to 85 degrees as well as MANY other customer's trucks. Send them back I will give you a refund, you have 7 days to ship them to me. Reply to the email that you received if you have questions. Also, if you have an issue, I would have appreciated an email first instead of hearing about an issue on a public forum....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom