80 series prices in Canada? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good old Land Pimp hooked me up with a 1994 80 with diff locks and the works. Its high milage 250K but for 5K US I figure I cannot go wrong, plus if the engine does Calf I think I might be able to find another engine.

Otherwise the mechanic said it need minor fixs such as shocks, tires and the rad has a very small leak.

We all the paperwork together and we have our fingers crossed it all goes well.

We are going down Tuesday to pic it up, very excited.

Rob
www.raddcruisers.ca

Thanks to all you guys for all of that EXCELLENT info..

It seems that clean cruisers sell fast here and command serious $$. I went and looked at a '93 with 80K something miles on it--It looked brand new, and checked out with the servicing dealer, I was actually there when a bidding war started and it sold for something like $35K Canadian!!--But it looked like it had just come out of the showroom--ALL records.

On the flip side, the high mile ones seem to drop like rocks in value. I went and looked at a 94 at some Tom and dick dealer with like 160-180 miles on it, and they were asking $22K CAD.--AND they've had it sitting on the lot for a helluva long time BUT BOY WAS that truck EVER ROUGH--I thought I stumbled on a diesel when I looked at what was coming out of the tailpipe!!

Hmm--I'm 1/2 thinking that if I woulda bought that $35K one, I'd be scared to take it wheeling...I'm thinking maybe I should get a higher mile one (but as low as possible still), and build a hardcore offroad machine?? hmmm

How did you pull off this $5K deal?--that's like 7-5K canadian all in--pretty smokin deal!!!..and how do I get one of these?

Sure , don't say hi Rob :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :D

I see you found the site on your own ... judging by that post count of yours

Good luck again on the import :cheers:

Tyler

[quote author=Tyler link=board=2;threadid=9714;start=msg86487#msg86487 date=1073526343]
Sure , don't say hi Rob :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :D

I see you found the site on your own ... judging by that post count of yours

Good luck again on the import :cheers:

Tyler
[/quote]

Ahh, been here for awhile, just never reconized your sig.

I have spent a bunch of time on the Pirates forum and have moved back, now that Woody has the International section I am loving it.

Bye the way HI and big thanks for all the importing information.

Look forward to some good reading in this forum. :beer: :beer: :beer:

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom