80 series front coil spring measurments (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,
Just wondering if I could ask a favor of one of you stock 80 series owners.
Could someone please measure the inside diameter, thickness, and overall length at ride height of their stock front 80 series coils?
This would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Deny

Some one in the clubs got to know a person with and JDM 80 series or work on one (Dan?)
and able to take a few quick measurments for me, it doesnt have to be exact, just close as possible. I have tried driving around Fort St. John looking for one to take my own measurements, but can't find one, since 90% of this town owns a domestic pickup truck.
Cheers,
Deny

what else would you like to know?

-Steve

Just need to know the dimensions of the front coil spring, inside diameter, outside diameter, and length.
Cheers,
Deny

Come on guys, it's like pulling teeth. it will take a minute tops. A 6pack of beer of your choice I will bring down to cruiser days for the first person to get me the front coil measurements on a stock 80, as discribed above.
Cheers,
Deny

When I go back to my lot and get my 81 I will measure for you Deny, it will be next week though. Did you ask on the 80 series group?

Yes, I asked on the 80 series form, not one responce, got shifted to the back pages pretty fast( I think it is on page 8 now with 48 views, but no responces), and since I don't really know anyone on that form, I don't feel comfortable bugging those guys, but I figure the locals will do anything for beer.:flipoff2:
Cheers,
Deny

No Beer for You!
I got lucky and ran into probably the only JDM 80 in town and got the measurements, Thanks for trying.

Denny:
Sorry to hear that you had so much trouble getting info about the 80 suspension. I don't know why nobody was willing to help you.
~Bill

Meh,

I know most in the club don't own 80's, and I was just hoping some of the JDM guys that often ask questions on here could help me out, but I did get some help from Martin, he did some research, as well as me, but I totally lucked out seeing that 80 yesturday driving back to the office at lunch.
Cheers,
Deny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom