80 Series ARB bumper and Zeon 12k winch question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1997 80 series with an ARB bumper and a warn zeon 12k winch. The previous owner chopped some metal on the bumper to make the winch mount. He flat mounted basically laying on its back. I am not sure about the mount job. As well the bumper had an issue and ARB sent me a new one and i want to mount the winch to the new bumper the best way possible.

D7AC6825-B8B5-4EC3-B0DA-8C9188568E28.jpeg

If you have a brand new bumper, and the winch doesn't fit, sell the winch and get one that does fit. The Warn M12000 fits well and is perfect in the 80 series bumper.

I would not hack your bumper up.

You could also sell the new bumper and get a custom bumper that does fit, if for some reason you are attached to your winch.

Unfortunately, I don't know if our ZEON will fit into the ARB bumper. However, ARB will know. I'd suggest giving them a holler. If you know it won't fit, you will likely need to get a new winch. And as Cruiserdrew stated, we do have winches that will fit.

Andy

Any findings on the Zeon 12K in the ARB bumper?? If so, did you need the control pack relo kit??

I was going to go with the M12000, but got the Zeon Premium 12K winch as a surprise gift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom