80 Series Accessory Mount Kits - Ditch Lights, CB Antennas, Ham Antennas

reznunt

Massive Metal Shop
Supporting Vendor
Hey guys,

Check out the new 80 series Accessory Mount Kit I'm working on. Most of the pics below are of the 100 series kit which is in stock and currently shipping. Like the 100 series kit, the completely bolt-on 80 series kit will attach to the factory hood brackets and have all of the same features. The high level of adjustability from the slotted bracketry and the fully rotational design will accommodate nearly any equipment setup and allow for fine tuning. Install ditch lights, dual ditch lights, CB antennas, ham radio antennas, etc., all with one high quality modular mount! Full 304 stainless steel, full stainless hardware kit, shipped in raw finish. Pricing varies... order as much or as little kit as you need. The kits are now in production!

***Now accepting preorders! Expected ship date is 07/01***
Scroll down for more pics!

massivemetalshop.com

.png

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited:

BelfairBumpkin

SILVER Star
Do these mount to the hood or the fender? It seems like they could mount either way, but the pic with the hood open shows it lifting up and I think that might cause my antennas to hit my snorkel and restrict the hood opening on my FZJ80. Oh and nice job these look stout af and exactly what I am looking for to replace my current bumpkin made antenna mounts

reznunt

Massive Metal Shop
Supporting Vendor
Do these mount to the hood or the fender? It seems like they could mount either way, but the pic with the hood open shows it lifting up and I think that might cause my antennas to hit my snorkel and restrict the hood opening on my FZJ80. Oh and nice job these look stout af and exactly what I am looking for to replace my current bumpkin made antenna mounts
These bolt to the hood brackets. Most of the guys with a snorkel will run an antenna on the driver's side. We test fitted on an 80 without a snorkel, but with the hood open there was 7" of clearance between the antenna and the A-pillar at the closest point. Looks like it will clear a snorkel but I can't confirm that just yet. If you have a larger sized inlet at the top then an antenna may touch it with the hood open. If so, a spring CB base or a flexible whip should flex just slightly without issue.

Last edited:

reznunt

Massive Metal Shop
Supporting Vendor
Here are some pics from today's test fit:

80amk-3.jpg
80amk-5.jpg
80amk-7.jpg
80amk-8.jpg
80amk-9.jpg

BelfairBumpkin

SILVER Star

reznunt

Massive Metal Shop
Supporting Vendor
That looks really clean and simple I like it. I am running antennas on both sides of the hood, being a ham operator I have acquired a bit of an antenna fetish. I think these will work perfectly for my rig. Thanks for the info and extra pics!
Thanks!!

The kits are now available for preorder on the site! Should be shipping by the end of the month. If you are really interested in picking up a kit then I suggest you place a preorder. My batch sizes are small and I seem to have a lot of interest in this kit.

reznunt

Massive Metal Shop
Supporting Vendor
Forgot to update this thread... These have been shipping Since early July and I still have some sets in stock! Check out the web site for more info or to place your order!

Top Bottom