"80" grille badges (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bhicks

Supporting Vendor
Threads
I finally got all the TEQ badge designs done and a decent batch of each design. I then planned to shift all of my attention over to the cupholders and "TOYOTA" badges, but my machine wasn't up to the task. I had to order parts/upgrades to handle the 20+ hour prints. While I was waiting on parts I decided to make a batch of the "80" badges for the front grille of the 95-97 Yota and the LX450. I also made matching rear hatch emblems. They are a little smaller. I made a batch of both designs and in both colors. This isn't a for sell thread. I just wanted to let you guys know where I was at in the custom badges project. Since I already made them, I'm not looking for feedback this time. It's a little late for that. If you want to know the info on buying them go look in the "small business" forum under the "vendors market" tab. I know some of you were waiting on these and I had the perfect time window to get them done. I only have a small batch and wont be doing another until I have the cupholders and TOYOTA badges all printed with a good size batch of each. Here's some pics:

I forgot to mention, that if you want a color combo that I didn't post then just shoot me a PM. I have red, silver, black, gray, white, gold/champagne, and dark blue and can print them in any color combo you like. I only have the black/white and black/silver in stock so any other combo would be made to order and would be a few days extra before I got it in the mail. You can still order on my etsy page but just make sure you put a note of the color change and shoot me a PM to verify I saw the note. I can also do the entire thing in one color so the text is much more subtle. The black looks really nice in that option.

I forgot to mention, that if you want a color combo that I didn't post then just shoot me a PM. I have red, silver, black, gray, white, gold/champagne, and dark blue and can print them in any color combo you like. I only have the black/white and black/silver in stock so any other combo would be made to order and would be a few days extra before I got it in the mail. You can still order on my etsy page but just make sure you put a note of the color change and shoot me a PM to verify I saw the note. I can also do the entire thing in one color so the text is much more subtle. The black looks really nice in that option.

I wanted to see your TEQ Emblems, and all your pics got killed here.

Please upload on the "Free Hosting" as Woody states.

I wanted to see your TEQ Emblems, and all your pics got killed here.

Please upload on the "Free Hosting" as Woody states.
I thought this thread was long gone. Most of the pics in this thread are all my old plastic badges. I don't make those anymore. I now machine my badges out of aluminum. I need to find a new image host site. Photobucket now requires a monthly fee to use or an annual fee of over $400 which is insane. Anyone know of any image host sites that are free? Here is a link to my website if you want to see pics of all the TEQ badges. www.bh3dprinting.com

I thought this thread was long gone. Most of the pics in this thread are all my old plastic badges. I don't make those anymore. I now machine my badges out of aluminum. I need to find a new image host site. Photobucket now requires a monthly fee to use or an annual fee of over $400 which is insane. Anyone know of any image host sites that are free? Here is a link to my website if you want to see pics of all the TEQ badges. www.bh3dprinting.com

Thanks for the reply!

I found your website after going here and I saw your aluminum badges! They look GREAT! I have been pondering painting my old logo, but now I KNOW what I'm doing there. (Red TEQ)

Maybe I'll get a rear double cupholder too......(Oak of course....) How do I order a SECOND liner for it since it only comes with one?

My wife always wonders what to get me for Christmas.......

'Mud has unlimited pic hosting, so you can do them here. There's also a separate thread in CHAT discussing the geo-political ramifications of the other hosting sites.....

Thanks for the reply!

I found your website after going here and I saw your aluminum badges! They look GREAT! I have been pondering painting my old logo, but now I KNOW what I'm doing there. (Red TEQ)

Maybe I'll get a rear double cupholder too......(Oak of course....) How do I order a SECOND liner for it since it only comes with one?

My wife always wonders what to get me for Christmas.......

'Mud has unlimited pic hosting, so you can do them here. There's also a separate thread in CHAT discussing the geo-political ramifications of the other hosting sites.....
All of the double cup holders come with the black inserts. It's the reducer (travel mug insert) that goes inside the black inserts that is sold as a single ad on. It just gives more size options. I never saw the need to have two of them. I occasionally would have a soda can or grocery store water bottle that would be held nice and snug with the reducer but more often then not I had a fast food cup or sport bottle, or Yeti mug, which don't fit with the reducer installed. I ended up sticking the extra reducer in the glove box (which is where it has sat for the last few years) and only use the one. I almost never had a need for two at one time so I realized it wasn't needed as an option on my site. If you really want two because you tend to have a lot of small drink containers then just send me a note and I will make it happen.

In regards to image hosting on here, I have had issues get it to work. I have had success a couple times but recently was not successful. Is there a "how-to" thread/post for image hosting on mud?

In regards to image hosting on here, I have had issues get it to work. I have had success a couple times but recently was not successful. Is there a "how-to" thread/post for image hosting on mud?

@woody ??? (He's "The Man")....He can point you in the right direction about the pics.

Maybe I misunderstood on the inserts thinking that I need them for the large McDonald's top-heavy cups and the like. Yeah, then I probably only need the one liner for the small stuff. I have the Yeti cup, water bottles, Gatorade Bottles, and mostly Starbucks coffee cups......

PLEASE do not use external image hosting....ever....

Upload File....select images (up to 5)... I've spent a ton of effort to make it as easy as possible.

20170724_091449.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom