7th Injector Kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sean
C-Dan has done some extensive testing with his setup and can enlighten you. Of course the amount you use will depend on the size nozzle you choose and the relationship of your foot to the floorboards. Here is the tank I welded up and it's location. It holds about 5 1/2 gallons.
Bill

Lets do keep this thread going although it has somewhat gone off course, but as far as water/metanol injection goes, does cdan have a website or could anyone refer me to the link with his write-up on this, my 92 3FE is tubo charged and i have been trying to think of a way to make it work, the intercooler would definitly be in the way of that 5-1/2 gal. tank though.

Most of my "tech" has been in the form of private correspondence between myself and Photoman. We have been working hand-in-glove on this one. Mine has been up and running for a few months now. I have played with different nozzle sizes as well as different RPM switching. I have also manipulated the maximum boost by playing with blower pully size. I am using the washer jar as the storage tank. Normal operation yields around 2/3 of a jar (5 quart jar) per tank. Towing with the stock S/C pulley is about a jar per tank. During one test run to check for over-heating issues while towing, I used the tank up in just under 30 miles. On that run my toenails were being trimmed by the engine fan blade. A larger tank such as Photo's is my next step. I wanted to get mine operational ASAP so I opted to use the washer jar to speed up the testing.
It is important to note that a 50/50 mix of water and methanol is, in fact, flamable. Treat the system plumbing in the same manner you would a fuel system.

:cheers: D-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom