78 Toyota pickup carburetor problems (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JFL

Threads
When I'm trying to tune it up it'll idle and I can rev the engine that is a let off the gas it seems to want to die but it doesn't it picks back up and then it'll idle. I looked at the idle cutoff solenoid and it appeared to be damaged so I replaced it with one from a similar carburetor because I'm unable to locate one . Maybe you all know where I can find oneand or give me a better idea on why my carburetors acting the way it does

This is the 7* series landcruiser forum. You need the 95 or older truck forum

Sorry about the delay in response I got about three things going and I am not a very good multitasker

I had every nook and cranny of that carburetor cleaned out every little possible hole and cleaned the best I could

Watch this, then re read my question, thanks.

Struggle with the old carburetor decided to put away her kid in it thought that might fix the problem and I did check for leaks and after changing carburetor getting the same symptomsyour rabbit high enough and let off the gas it tries to die and then it idles again

Sorry about that I meant to say I put a Weber carburetor kit in it and I still have the same symptoms when you rub it to a certain RPM or high enough RPM it tries to die and then it starts to idle again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom