SOLD '77 FJ40 Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Windshield wiper linkage, motor and cover with hardware - $60 SOLD
Linkage in good working order. Minor rust on cover. Motor has NOT been tested

Last edited:
Do you have both wiper arms? Also interested in the bracket on the left :
full

Do you have the adjustment bracket and tensioners for smog pump and alternator? Either or both will do. Shipping to 85742. Thanks.

Do you the passenger side hard top panel?
Yes I do - but the hardtop is not being parted out in pieces, yet. Only if there is enough interest in other parts (corner windows, vent windows, roof, other walls).

Thanks for your interest.

Yes I do - but the hardtop is not being parted out in pieces, yet. Only if there is enough interest in other parts (corner windows, vent windows, roof, other walls).

Ok, let me know. I am in the middle of a restoration on my 78. My passenger side hard top panel is pretty eaten up with rust above the curved glass. I would not need any of the glass or weather stripping, just the panel itself. My initial plan was to restore the panel and patch it up, but a lot of time could be saved by just finding a better panel.

Is the hood still available?

Is the transmission hump still available and not rusted out?

I would be interested in the whole drivers-side vertical roof panel back to the rear ambulance door. Mine needs the large glass replaced and was damaged by PO wreck. Let me know.

Thx...

Looking for rear spring hangers (the front bracket for the rear leafs). Also looking for the rear frame gussets.

Both would need to be in fairly good shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom