Parting Out 72 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys

Going to pick up a parts car this Saturday. Taking requests for parts. From what I'm told the engine runs. Mostly complete except the hard top. Tub and frame condition unknown. Will post more pictures when I check it out.

IMG_3638.JPG

IMG_3641.JPG

IMG_3636.JPG

IMG_3648.JPG

IMG_3650.JPG

Last edited:
Interested in rear jump seats, hood to window latches on hood, and window rest (rubber dumpers on hood)

If bezel sells ok- if not I'd like whole bib/bezel.

PM me price shipped.

Interested in rear jump seats, hood to window latches on hood, and window rest (rubber dumpers on hood)
Sorry no jump seats. The window rests are too weak to take off without tearing apart the rubber.
Turns out the hood to window latches are brand new so I'm keeping those, but I have a few spares laying around if you want the pair for $10 plus ship.

IMG_3691.JPG

Sorry no jump seats. The window rests are too weak to take off without tearing apart the rubber.
Turns out the hood to window latches are brand new so I'm keeping those, but I have a few spares laying around if you want the pair for $10 plus ship.

View attachment 1347854
I would like the latches, please pm price for wiper assembly and pay pal info, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom