For Sale 71' FJ40- V8, built for trails or street [SC]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Really, not a single person at this price? Trucks like mine sold for $16k all day long 5 years ago when I started building it and now all of a sudden they aren't worth schnit? Whatever, I have $16k in PARTS alone on this truck, not counting the free labor that was put into it. People must be really broke now.

Jeremy

BELMONT148 said:
Really, not a single person at this price? Trucks like mine sold for $16k all day long 5 years ago when I started building it and now all of a sudden they aren't worth schnit? Whatever, I have $16k in PARTS alone on this truck, not counting the free labor that was put into it. People must be really broke now.

Jeremy

Dude, you have a killer rig here. Rigs obviously won't bring what they did 5 years ago but I think your pricing now is about right. Very nice, good luck with the sale... I am unfortunately one of those who is too broke to throw 10 large at a toy.

Bump for a sweet ride....

Good luck bud

:beer:

What I posted above is the only interior shots I have. What exactly are you interested in on the interior. It is all complete, rust free, with a freshly painted dash. No heater, with stock fuel tank and aftermarket seats.

You are pretty far away, how are you planning on handling this transaction?

Jeremy

That's just about everything I wanted to know about the interior. If it works out, I would fly out there and drive it back.

There's a few more questions I have about it though, but I'd like to speak to you. Can you send me a phone number please?

Around 100"s (plus/minus 1"-2")

It's perfect without going to 4 link in the rear and hanging the ass way out with a comp-cut. Front drag link is parrallel to the axle so you wouldn't want to go any further forward for fear of bump-steer.

Jeremy

Beadlocks are sold.

It will now come with a set of 35" MTR's with 80% tread and a set of black rock crawler wheels.

Get it now before I start parting out the axles and get enough money that I don't have to sell it.:)

Jeremy

I have 4 people currently interested, and LOTS that want to swap the axles plus cash. However, knowone seems ready to pony up the dough.

People now is not the time for indecision, this truck will either be sold or downgraded within the next 2 weeks, TOPS!

Let's make a deal!

Jeremy

Can't believe no one has jumped on this complete. True sign of the times.

Good luck! It's a great 40 at a great price :cheers:

Yep, everyone should be worried. All of you people that have spent tons of money building a truck to go wheeling, I hope you don't have to sell it. Because you will take a bath.

Hell, I figure I could sell it for just a little less than this with a SUA lift and 35's. That is why I am taking it down smaller. Not only so I can enjoy it more, but because obvioulsy all of the parts are worth more in shiny plastic from the supplier and used to someone that needs them than they are already fabricated, installed and functioning on a Cruiser. I guess there are way more projects out there than people wanting a ready-to-go rig.:meh:

Jeremy

I have $4200 in the axles alone and the Cruiser cost me $3500. That doesn't include paint, armor, winch, engine, tires, interior, roll cage, etc.

It amazes me that this thread gets viewed over 100x a day and knowone has bought it. Surely everyone is talking about it and telling their friends. Hopefully it's just a matter of time.

Jeremy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom