SOLD 63 FJ45 SWB Blank Canvas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 63 FJ45 SWB frame from a fixed top model. I have the title and vin plate in hand for it. The frame has been sand blasted and had a coat of Por15 applied. The rear cross member had a bad center that has been cut out, so it will need a new rear cross member otherwise it is a good strait and rust free frame. I call it a blank canvas because it does not come with anything else but your creativity, although I do have a hacked up cab I can throw in with it anyone is interested.

I have had this frame hanging on my wall for a while and have enjoyed mentally building various SWB FJ45 restomods on the chassis. I had decided on using it to build a swb Troopy FJ45 and even bought some parts to go this direction if anyone is interested in them separately. I am offering it for sale because I recently purchased a another SWB FJ45 driver which takes the place in my garage where this would be built. If you have ever wanted to build a resotomod SWB version FJ45 without worrying about hacking up an orginal this frame could be your platform.

I bought this frame with title for 2500 and that is what I want for it. It is located in Northern New Mexico.

Edit: I have listed a potential package deal below. Everything for 8500.

Last edited:
To try and give someone a little more to work with I am willing to include the following for additional cost.

Complete 2uz drivetrain, engine to transfer case, trans cooler, includes complete engine and truck harness with ecu.

Fj45 removable top tub, tub has had the trans tunnel modified for the 100 series auto trans and t-case.

Early 40 factory soft top windshield frame, has the vent under the windshield.

Early front clip, split hood, bib, fenders, and fender aprons.

This is setting the buyer up to build a soft top SWB fj45 with a 2uz, 100, series drivetrain. I am asking 8500, for everything. I have more than that into the parts not including time. This is a project that is all parts. Some fab work will be necessary.

I will not sell the tub separate, only including it to sell this as package to try and make it more appealing.

I would consider a partial trade for a good working h55f and splitcase combo.

Since it is in pieces pictures don't show much but i would be happy to discuss the condition of everything with anyone interested. I have some small pieces i can include as well that were not mentioned.

Last edited:
Do you still have this frame? If so, could you send me some photos?

Thanks

I do still have it. Please send me a pm with you email and I will send you some pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom