Wanted 62 to 71 jump seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i am in need of an early set of jump seats. I am restoring my front and back seats and the rear seats are rotted from sitting out in the weather. Any help would be great. Could use covers in coral if anyone has anything. Thanks 859-760-1942

Luke, I have a decent pair. Only flaw is one mounting foot is broken off, see pic.
I'm looking for a FJ60 driver frt door and pass rear door if you have any.

DSC08149.JPG

DSC08154.JPG
DSC08150.JPG
DSC08153.JPG

Thanks for the pics. I need the seats that have 2 holes at each mounting point. They are older I believe. I will have to see if I have any doors. I don't think I do tho.

Those look to be 1970 or early 71 seats, one hole mounting and rectanglar shape, I believe the seats in 9/71-9/72 had the angled end (this allows for the seat to fold up w/o interference from the front seats), Earlier seats prior to 70 had 2 hole mounts

Those look to be 1970 or early 71 seats, one hole mounting and rectanglar shape, I believe the seats in 9/71-9/72 had the angled end (this allows for the seat to fold up w/o interference from the front seats), Earlier seats prior to 70 had 2 hole mounts

The 73 model had the long jump seats with the angle as well. 74 the US market got a roll bar with short jump.seats.

Sometime in the mid sixties Toyota added the bracket that bolted to the top of the tub. By the 70 model Toyota figured out with the two extra mounting locations it could use only one bolt instead of two. They also just flatten the tubing to make the feet instead of welding on a plate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom