SOLD $600 for 6-inch Con-Ferr safari rack rebuilt with lights $600 SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For sale I have this Con-ferr rack for sale. Here's a link to the build thread for it with lots of pictures:

Con-Ferr Rack Rebuild for FJ62

If the Safari Look is your thing, then you're really going to love this one. The rack is 7 feet long from front to back, a full 5 feet wide from side to side, and a little over 6 inches tall. That's a lot of area to haul stuff. Has two 20-inch light bars on the front sitting on welded-in brackets and two 6x6 lights on the back. I beefed this thing up considerably with lots more 3/4" square stock to make it really solid. Then sanded and painted did not powder coat. The mounting brackets are from Gamiviti I think and are even heavier than original Con-ferr brackets -- very solid. There are four mounting points thus eight brackets. I'm in Arizona and believe me this thing won't ship. I'm just in the far NW suburbs of the Phoenix area. PM me for more information. You'll need a pickup to get it.

rack12.jpg

rack18.jpg

rack19.jpg

No interest guys? can I be the only one who likes this style?

No interest guys? can I be the only one who likes this style?

Nope, I love it. If you were to make a trip to Montana and drop it off I would work on mounting it on my 40!

Might be a little big...

Do you or does anyone know if this roof rack is the same size as the confers roof rack for an FJ40?
It’s much bigger I believe see measurements above

bump $750

bump

bump

Wow no takers? I love that look wish I have the Benjamin's to buy it. Bumpity bump.

That is what a roof rack ought to look like.

If I did not have the Garvin Wilderness unit I'd be headed your way.

bump. Price is 750 for rack with lights.

BUMP reduced to $650 includes the lights front and back.

Keep an eye out I got that bumper for cheap from local club member.

Would that fit my 80, and is it local PU only?
it would definitely fit the 80, and yes local pickup or Mudship arranged by buyer. thanks.

Not sure what Mudship is( I am a new to this forum) but I want it, what do I need to do to get it going?

FYI

in 2015, I bought an auxillary tank from Georg in Stockton. Georg recommended MudShip, via megatoy66 (Odie: 253-590-6404).

Odie, while a MUD user, didn't really participate on MUD... so, I called him and arranged to have him pickup the tank in Stockton and deliver it to me in Vegas.

It was VERY reasonable and a VERY seamless process.

At the time, Odie was running a circuit, west of the Sierras, from SoCal to Portland (I think) and then over the Sierras and down the east side to Phoenix... then back the other way.

I don't know if Odie is still doing MudShips, but, if I wanted something shipped, I'd try calling Odie first.

Great rack!!

But, I also have a great one as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom