For Sale 60 series Sheet metal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMG_0139.JPG
IMG_0140.JPG
IMG_0142.JPG
IMG_0143.JPG

Parted out a 89 JDM HJ 60. Body was in great shape. Paint you see on these panels are original and are not perfect by any means but, atleast you see what you are getting. The entire body was really clean interms of typical cruiser rust. Truck received some rust protection the first year I owned it. Drove it one winter and then never seen snow or salt again.

RS rear 1/4 does have a slight dent on the lower portion of the panel. It has been like that since i bought the truck in '09. $250

LS rear 1/4 has a slight rub just in front of the tail light. Same thing...been there since I bought it. $375

LS full rocker and B pillar. Its in really good shape. $100

Everything is located in Ontario, Canada about an hour east of Toronto. I would prefer pick up but, delivery is an option also for some extra $$$.

Shipping maybe also a possibilty but, costly due to the size. I will trim whatever you want off these panels and ship it if you like as it will cut down on the weight and cost.

I know for you mudders south of the border can probably obtain some clean southern sheet metal so, I dont expect much action.

Update.......L/S rear 1/4 has been sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom