60 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a ton of 60 parts. Mostly it is all the small bs that has been laying around forever.

please let me know what you need. I will not let this stuff go in the trash.

Do you have the metal ring where the gas cap attaches?

I have a good cab
Rear 62 seat with headrest
ok 60 frame that is painted with small patch work done
front 60 axle - the lockout hubs
rear 60 axle complete
all weather striping
all door and door parts
carpet
heater core gauage clusters
complete 2f cab harness
door panel
62 rear sway bar with brackets and bolts
hood relaese cable
hood latch/catch
gas pedal with bracket and linkage
wiper motors
glove box and glove box door
gas door
tail lights
/
/
/
I have a ton of stuff. Don't hurt to ask for anything small. i Cant list everything that i have

Brake hard lines from the MC to the frame rail, and from the frame rail to the rear axle?

BROWN Carpet? Entire carpet(front, back and back compartment), how much shipped to 17745?

have a decent upper gate

I do have all the hard lines

I'll have to check on the heater vents..

This mesg is for the last couple post... I cant do anything till monday next week with parts...If youguys can wait I will take care of it then...

have a decent upper gate

I do have all the hard lines

I'll have to check on the heater vents..

This mesg is for the last couple post... I cant do anything till monday next week with parts...If youguys can wait I will take care of it then...

Are the hard lines in good, usable condition or are they rusted up? Shoot me a couple of pictures please:D

Last edited:
Looking for the heater line on the engine side firewall. The one that has the loop in it for the rear heater. Also if you are scrapping the body would you mind cutting out the rear gas door panel about 6" on all sides?

Clint

I need the hard heater lines that run under the rig to the rear htr unit. Probably can't afford it but would love all 4 doors as well. I have a 84 60.

oh yeah also need a good glove box door, brown in color.

blah

I have the heater lines but somone in line for the right now if they dont want them they are yours..

I dont have a brown glove box...

duh your the only one in line. I will let you know the shipping cost on them tomarrow.
I have the rear dome light to but let me make sure I can find it befor we talk about it anymore..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom