6 Bolt Knuckles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GreenWeeny78 said:
I just saw a mini toyota axle with fj80 outers on it ...

Where is the :barf: ?

:)

Poser said:
Where is the :barf: ?

:)

If you knew W of Over The Hill 4x4, that is mild compared to the other crap he has done. He is currently running a fj40 housing with rock well outers and custom 4340 inner shafts for the front. His rear axle is an off set d60 with rock well outers and rear steer. Definately not your average vehicle ;p

This is all behind a 532 caddy, turbo 350, 203/split case, 42's and air bags. And he definately isn't light on the skinny pedal :flipoff2:

GreenWeeny78 said:
If you knew W of Over The Hill 4x4, that is mild compared to the other crap he has done. He is currently running a fj40 housing with rock well outers and custom 4340 inner shafts for the front. His rear axle is an off set d60 with rock well outers and rear steer. Definately not your average vehicle ;p

This is all behind a 532 caddy, turbo 350, 203/split case, 42's and air bags. And he definately isn't light on the skinny pedal :flipoff2:

So..he never got anyone to buy that truck? I'm surprised, kinda', because it really had strength going for it and the price was OK IIRC

GreenWeeny78 said:

This is all behind a 532 caddy, turbo 350, 203/split case, 42's and air bags. And he definately isn't light on the skinny pedal

He had something like that in the Hills a few years back.........neat.

GreenWeeny78 said:
I just saw a mini toyota axle with fj80 outers on it

....point out some hysteer options for the 80 series knuckle please....

Thanks!

honk said:
So..he never got anyone to buy that truck? I'm surprised, kinda', because it really had strength going for it and the price was OK IIRC

Never was for sale... it's too ugly anyways for any normal person wanting to buy it ;p

GreenWeeny78 said:
Don't think there is any... I know the tie rod is behind the axle from the factory.

and the steering arms are in the rocks.... :rolleyes:

for the amount of work that would need to happen to install these on a non-80 series axle, I really fail to see how this would be some great gain, over the many other options out there...but hey, it is not my money, or my junk.

:beer:

I picked up my six bolt arms, DL, TR and TRE's this weekened at his shop. Word was, end of the month--this month... they should have them.

the arms are so beefy, they weigh apprx 7-8 lbs each... :D

I will believe it when I have a half-dozen pair in my hands......

end of the month is less than a week...

i'm not holding my breath, but this is a product I want....

Poser, we'll talk ;)

I hope 4x4Labs fabs arms to match Marlin's 6-bolt knuckles so we can choose between Marlin's hi-steer and Luke's behind-the-axle setups. (I assume Luke hasn't addressed this yet)

How awesome that better and better bling is available for Cruiser axles.

At one point, Marlin was planning to include a tab that would be welded onto existing steering arms....that's my plan, since I don't really need/want to replace my existing 4x4 Labs setup....

the main 4 bolts are the same....

Anything new on this pink elephant?

did anyone ask Marlin @petaluma swap meet?

I know at least one person that could really use a set.......isn't that correct rockthedog? Lat count I think Glen has repaired LC knuckle studs three time on his cruiser. He is getting to be an expert on knuckle studs;p

Why do you think I bought new studs/cone-washers/etc from Marlin @petaluma...It's all Glen's fault.

They should give Glen the 1st set off the assembly-line as a newly-wed present :D

I talk to Marlin at the end of the day about knuckels and I forgot to ask him when they will be out:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom