55 springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
There is an '73 FJ 55 in the Carson City Pick and Pull. I know that the 40 guys like the rear springs for their SOA conversions. It still had all four spring packs as of today. If anyone is interested. The f under the hood is still complete also.

Jack

Sounds like you found your new rockcrawling project. Just take the whole thing. :D

That one is too far gone for that:D Maybe some day. I was doing some research the other day and found one (55) that had been chopped down into a pickup. Looked like an early 70 series version...way too cool:cool: So that got the wheels turning, chopped into a pickup cab, flatbed, TBD axles, tbi SBC, 700r4, Atlas 4spd...Oooh the possibilities.:grinpimp:

Jack

That one is too far gone for that:D Maybe some day. I was doing some research the other day and found one (55) that had been chopped down into a pickup. Looked like an early 70 series version...way too cool:cool: So that got the wheels turning, chopped into a pickup cab, flatbed, TBD axles, tbi SBC, 700r4, Atlas 4spd...Oooh the possibilities.:grinpimp:

Jack

Chuh-ching

Chuh-ching

Exactly, which is why it is and will remain a dream. Way too many other things to take care of. Remodeling a house never seems to end.

Jack

Does anyone know if this is still there? I would like to get those springs.

Dan S.

Don't know, I haven't been back since I posted that they were there.

Jack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom