4X4 magazines (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mr. Green

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello to all,

I have a box full of 4X4 magazines. I saved most of the relevant yota ones so those are missing (I'm keeping them;p ) but all the others are in there. Good info on axles, tire reviews, accessories, manufacturer listings, paint and body, etc you name it. I think they date back to about 2001. Probably a stack 2 ft high. Also a few Hot Rod magazines in there are well from my Camaro days.

Let me know if you want em', I have them set aside for now. I'm in Fondy.

I never thought any one would want old mags. I just threw out 5 different mags, every issue since 1993. Oops.

Yeah, me too but I thought it would be worth a quick post. Sometimes I'll donate them to a library and they always appreciate them.

I'll let this sit another week before tossing out.

I wonder if you could donate to the Red Cross for them to ship to our troops.... PM Poser on this, he was working on something a while back and might have contacts/ideas

Great idea.

I'll check with him.
pm'd him. I'll let you know what I find out.

Last edited:
My basement has been over ridden with STUFF from a 20 month old girl. I can not believe the mounds of CRAP this kid has accumulated in that time and it just sits there. I had to get rid of something to make room for the last round of crap to enter the basement.

I am going through that as well Hank. Got a 9 mo old. Might have to sell one of my prized possessions to stay ahead of the game soon.
I'll post up on that later this spring though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom