4x4 Labs....Anyone? (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks great! I see you had to shave off a bit of the brackets where the main wings attached.. everything else work out as planned?
I uploaded the pictures from my phone and then logged in from my computer to add more detail to my last post (see edited post above). Overall, I am happy with the results, but not tickled with the kit quality and lack of instruction provided by Labs. Also, we found the plasma cuts to be a little crude and sloppy.

I still feel strongly that it is the best looking 100 bumper on the market; so now that it's all behind me, I'm glad I went with it.

Looks totally awesome! You may regret tucking the bumper up so close to the fender and grill, though, if you ever come down hard on a rock it may bend the body panels or break the grill.
Thank you @J1000... Yeah, I don't disagree. There is about 1/4" between bumper and fender. But, due to previously mentioned fitment issues, we weren't left with a lot of options if we wanted the wings to line up with the winch housing. If we lowered the wings any further it wouldn't have lined up with the precut lines, which would have left big gaps and an undesirable distance between the top of the housing and the top of the wings. We really didn't see any other way.

Ironically, I think mine will end up with the wings being slightly lower than the body line.. I should be finding out this weekend when I mock things up again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom