4th Annual Chicago Toyota Jamboree (CTJ) in Illinois, July 23, 24, 25. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Last edited by a moderator:
Simple is the best plan.....nice job Ginger!

Thanks Marsian.

Thanks Marsian.

I do seriously need to be re-educated at the Ginger School Of......something.

Lots of banter on here lately that just flys directly over my bald dome. But that might just be a good thing.

and thats exactly why you are a marsian.

A Martian?

marvin-the-martian.jpg

TOO MANY FxxxING TEACHERS ON THIS BOARD!!! I HATE FxxxING TEACHERS!!! STFU!!!

:flipoff2:

wow....didn't know you had the skill of an event coordinator. You should run for EC at the next HC tech day.:flipoff2:

Or TLCA.

I can't wait for the Jambo....

John, you always put on a fawkin awesome event. Even if you can't spell martian!

As of last week I now have that Thurs. and Friday off so I will make my first Jambo. Is any body there Thursday nite or just Friday on?

Mark

probably not thursday, but by friday night pretty much everyone is there.... for fire shenanigans....

I'll be there Friday. More earlier, than later...I'll be leavin on Friday morning & heading that way.

great, I usually show up some time after 10am.

OK I'll just goof off around the house on Thurs, and head up Friday morning. This will be my first time at the Cliffs so I can't wait.

Mark

OK I'll just goof off around the house on Thurs, and head up Friday morning. This will be my first time at the Cliffs so I can't wait.

Mark

Not sure which route your takin, Mark. But we could meet up somewhere along the way if it works out & go the rest of the way together.
Usually me, The Commander & Ron all go up together.

Cool, I guess you all go up I74 from Indy. I could meet you at the truck stop at I74 and SR 63 just before you cross into Ill. Thats about 3 hours from the house.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom