45 part or?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Joined
Aug 9, 2024
Threads
8
Messages
26
Location
Oregon
Marv gave this to me 25ish years ago....
told me it was 45 specific for the hole in the b pilar to receive the hardtop post.....
Has this been on my toolbox for 20+ years and marvs still laughing at me or?
14790.webp
 
That's what I thought I even called sor to ask they said Marv was probably messing with me as he had never heard of such a thing

This reminds me of going to a dealer to order parts for my that I know are the same as the 3/69 FJ40 and saying it's a 3/69. Response from other side of the counter you have one of the first Land Cruisers ever made.

Online the part number is 64191-90332. Description "BUSH, CAB REAR PANEL TUBE". Only thing it says three required. I have a parts book for the FJ45LP-B that is from 1965 that lists parts different than the FJ40. Part was never superceded it's H in diagram.
PXL_20260907_181305675.MP.webp
PXL_20260907_181344622.MP.webp
PXL_20260907_181239007.MP.webp
PXL_20260907_181214694.MP.webp
 
This reminds me of going to a dealer to order parts for my that I know are the same as the 3/69 FJ40 and saying it's a 3/69. Response from other side of the counter you have one of the first Land Cruisers ever made.

Online the part number is 64191-90332. Description "BUSH, CAB REAR PANEL TUBE". Only thing it says three required. I have a parts book for the FJ45LP-B that is from 1965 that lists parts different than the FJ40. Part was never superceded it's H in diagram.
View attachment 4208772View attachment 4208775View attachment 4208773View attachment 4208774
Perfect I didn't think he was messing with me but when I asked a few buddies and then sor I was like hmmm... Mind you this was 25 years ago where if I brought him a 12 pack of bud light lime I usually ended up with a 45 bed top etc 😂
 
Anyone really wants to go full resto nuts I have zero use for this.
Trade me for something down the road before this gets lost forever or smashed one day
 
Back
Top Bottom