4 Wheel Drive Landcruiser Hat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey

I have these great hats that are custom made. Since they are custom, they take up to 3 weeks. Go to this link http://www.richardsoncap.com/Products.cfm?CatID=3&ProductID=27 and choose the 330 for a mens one size fits all or a 331 for a youth or ladies one size fits all then choose a color. These hats have Toyota Land Cruiser in black on the back unless the hat is black then it will be khaki. I can also leave the script off of the back if you would like. The hats will cost $16 and $5 flat rate shipping to lower 48 states. Will combine shipping on multiple hats. These are high quality hats with detailed embroiderery in a low profile. I will personally inspect each hat before shipping. I except paypal at 3mtnclimbers@bellsouth.net or money order. Contact me with any questions
or any special request. You can see my hats at link below
Thanks
Adam
http://3mtnclimbers.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album02&id=DSCN5740

1978 FJ40
org 2F and 4spd
Copy of Copy of DSCN4001.JPG
Copy of DSCN5740.JPG
Copy of Copy of DSCN4001.JPG

Last edited:
I will take them both, Paypal sent.

Thank you.

-Steve

awesome hats!

i actually work with the guy who is doing these hats and i bought two of them last week. i just want to let everyone know that you can definitely trust him and also to say that they are very nice, high quality, cool looking and best of all already have that broken in feel..... i've barely taken mine off since i got it, i love it!

4 wheel drive hats

Thanks to all who have already ordered!
If you guys want your hat to come out alittle different just ask. The shop that is making these for me can do almost anything with this design. I can also drop the Toyota Landcruiser on the back.

Thanks
Adam

Adam, thanks for the great hats. The three I ordered are all great quality. These are some of the nicest, most comfortable hats I've seen.

I will be placing an order for a few more colors shortly.

I ordered a red hat off ebay w/the same logo....Iwould like to order a khaki or dark blue hat. Please pm me and let me know what you have available.

Still Available?

Are these still available?

4wd hats

are you still selling hats. if so how do i order, i'm farely new to the ih8mud family.

4wd hats

if you have any of the dark khaki hats i'd interested. how do i pay you if so!! thanks.

I'm in the market for a new ball cap. Wish these were still available!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom