3rd Gen 4runner owner here looking to wheel. Maybe a stupid question? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, new to Colorado and the trails up here (located in Wellington). Recently moved up from Texas and looking for folks to wheel with. Everyone ive found is basically down Denver way. Ive been searching for people to maybe hit some trails with up here? Do you guys allow 4runners to join in on any of your runs? I ran seven mile last weekend, first trail to run since we moved out here, but it was just the wife and I. It was fun, but boring since it was just the 2 of us and our girls. Thought I would check and see, someone from Rising Sun told me to check with you guys.

I see you made it over here from the Rising Sun site. You are welcome to join us for our monthly meeting on the last Wednesday of the month at 7pm at IHOP on east Harmony and/or our monthly trip coming up at the beginning of the month. :steer: Check your PM inbox for information.

Last edited:
Just watch out for Bob.....he has bad habits!

I see you made it over here from the Rising Sun site. You are welcome to join us for our monthly meeting on the last Wednesday of the month at 7pm at IHOP on east Harmony and/or our monthly trip coming up at the beginning of the month. :steer: Check your PM inbox for information.
Ill check it as soon as im done typing here. I appreciate it, and yes, made it over from Rising Sun and T4R, I just seem to be having difficulties finding anyone up this way to run with! Thanks again for the info!

Just watch out for Bob.....he has bad habits!
LOL, well, should I even ask what they are?

Im still looking for a few folks to run with. I might not be able to do what you guys cruisers will do, but im not scared to try!!

We're heading to LeftHand Canyon (again) this Sunday, Meeting at Safeway near downtown Loveland at around 9AM. You are welcome to come with us. I will be posting this up again in a couple of days. I think we will have a few going. :D

We're heading to LeftHand Canyon (again) this Sunday, Meeting at Safeway near downtown Loveland at around 9AM. You are welcome to come with us. I will be posting this up again in a couple of days. I think we will have a few going. :D
That sounds like a big possibility. My family is looking to try to do some camping this weekend. Are there any places you might recommend to camp out that way of we can make it? Thanks!

I will not be making it this weekend. I was trimming my scab plate for my FJ60 steering gear for the shock towers and the die grinder decided to take off on me and fly across my left arm leaving an extreme laceration. I have 10 stitches to keep clean for a few weeks...:mad:

There may be spots to camp up the Poudre, say maybe on Pingree Park road. I am not sure of any of the pay campsites yet, so you might be able to call the Forestry service for status on those.

There are a couple guys in the club having a campout up on lefthand canyon. They will near 5 points, a center of a spoke, up the main trail road. 286C off the main road on the way up is hairy when wet, but rated Medium-ish when dry, depending if you like climbing roots. No telling where the guys from the club will be, but they will be driving Toyotas. :zilla: I think one would be exocaged and the other maybe the same now, but it was a red 1st gen 4runnr? Both are well built trucks. Ask for Tyler and Eric, if you go up there.

I wish I could go. :doh: :clap:

I appreciate all of the info! I took off work thurs and fri, and we went camping, the wind and storms picked up like crazy a little while ago, so we packed up quickly and just now got home. Wow, these Colorado storms come out of no where!! Im gonna try to make it tomorrow, but I dont know for sure if ill be able to mainly due to being exhausted from this trip. I feel bad because ive been begging to run some trails, and now that I have a chance, I probably wont be able to make it.

I will not be making it this weekend. I was trimming my scab plate for my FJ60 steering gear for the shock towers and the die grinder decided to take off on me and fly across my left arm leaving an extreme laceration. I have 10 stitches to keep clean for a few weeks...:mad:

:eek: That sounds like a pretty serious mishap! Having just completed my EMT training I want to see pics :D Hope you have a speedy recovery and can get back to work on the cruiser soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom