For Sale 3FE Wiring Harnesses for underhood of 90, 91, 92 FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
ALL 3 SECTIONS for underhood FJ80.
This is from a 1991. Sectionscrun $40 for battery connection section with fuible link, the other 2 sections are $85 each. Shipping is available at cost.
Paypal or Zelle

Any chance that you have a 3FE battery tray in good condition? I believe they came stock mounted on the passenger side. I want to use it in my 96 on passenger side for a second battery. I know I can still buy them new but rather support you and keep used parts moving around.

Ship to 98273

1635997501481.png

Any chance that you have a 3FE battery tray in good condition? I believe they came stock mounted on the passenger side. I want to use it in my 96 on passenger side for a second battery. I know I can still buy them new but rather support you and keep used parts moving around.

Ship to 98273

View attachment 2829378
Decided to look up new cost. Can get a new one delivered for 90 bucks. I’m guessing shipping will kill this deal as well. Seems like that’s the biggest obstacle these days.

Ship to 98273

View attachment 2829378
I don't. The passenger side battery tray is still available from the dealer as special order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom