3fe trouble (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, Front main seal was leaking. No noise before. Replaced front main seal and installed a sleeve ...started engine....squeal ....stopped engine ruined crank pulley and cover. Replaced seal ,crank pulley with sleeve and cover. Started engine..squeal .Immediatly shut of engine .Pulled cover and crank pulley brass shavings but cover and crank pulley not hurt . I'm guessing no. 1 bearing . Can I replace without pulling the engine by loosning other bearings? Thanks, Mike

Just so you're aware, I fear the black cloud that used to hover over Justin Ward has moved to you.......Justin approached a voodoo woman from New Orleans to get it removed.......maybe he can share her contact info.

To replace any " main " bearings, crank has to drop, which means, engine out.

Hi, I think these trucks are getting as old as me...I might be in better shape. I have not needed new parts. Same cruiser Georg brought me a transmission for. Not mad ,this cruiser has never needed anything but regular maintaince .I figure anything can be fixed and she will roll down the highway another few years. Hope these cruisers outlive me and the kids can fix them then. They are already wanting the 40s. Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom