For Sale 3FE Stuff (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.raptorcorn.com
Getting rid of a bunch of my 1992 3FE stuff and have it posted on Ebay if anyone wants to bid. I'm actually not trying to make much of a profit, just want it all to go to a good home instead of the dump. If anything does not sell on the 5-day ebay listing, I'll give it to anyone for just the cost of shipping. Here are some links, but it is things like belt, original alarm, sub amp, blower fan, desmog stuff, etc.

If you have the air flow meter or rubber tube that connects to the intake and and want a quick sale pm me a price please.

Below are the items that did not sell. If anyone wants any of them, just pay me shipping and I will take them off ebay. The shipping prices I have on Ebay were the best guesses as to how much they would cost. If you want more than one thing, let me know and I will combine them into one box and give you whatever shipping price it will be. Please take them off my hands!

See below for updated items and what's left. They are slowly disappearing. Just a reminder that I'm only charging shipping for ih8mud people, just let me know what you want! :)

Last few items! Make any offer to make them yours!

Last two items before they go to the dump. Just pay shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom