3FE Heater hose part numbers? (see photos) (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy folks. (this is a '92 FJ80 with 3FE engine) In the photo below, the hose coming out of the water pump with the survey flagging tied on it is leaking - can't tell yet if it's a leaky hose or loose clamp, but figured I'd better replace all of them anyway.
FJ80HeaterHoses.jpg

Does anybody sell a "set" of these hoses? If not, does anybody have part numbers for at least the two that go out of the water pump toward the heater core, and then back into the water pump from the heater?
FJ80HeaterHoses2.jpg

Thanks!

Found most of what I'm after by searching and searching and searching... Thread below will help if anybody else stumbles across this thread trying to get sorted out.

3FE heater hose, the $200 one, no longer

Lower front hose is Toyota Part No. 87245-90k36
Upper front hose is Toyota Part No. 87245-90k53

I just finished an engine overhaul for the new owner of my old '91 fj80. The new owner bought all the new hoses that he was able but those two heater hoses weren't available. I made them from some green stripe and they are doing great.

Well, I should have said the FJ80 parts weren't available. I didn't know about the FJ62 parts.

Found most of what I'm after by searching and searching and searching... Thread below will help if anybody else stumbles across this thread trying to get sorted out.

3FE heater hose, the $200 one, no longer

Lower front hose is Toyota Part No. 87245-90k36
Upper front hose is Toyota Part No. 87245-90k53
A good cross-reference PN for the lower hose (87245-90k36) is Gates 18822. Fits perfectly.

IMG-8484.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom