3fe distributor wiring colors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm hoping for some info on the wiring for my 3fe distributor. My FEWD manual says that it has light green wires with a white, red, and black stripe on the three different wires. The actual wiring on my truck is solid colors of red, white, and black. I assumed that the solid colors would be equivalent to the stripes shown in the manual but after repairing the connector with this configuration I get no spark. Does anyone know the correct way to wire the distributor on the 1991 3fe?

I'm hoping for some info on the wiring for my 3fe distributor. My FEWD manual says that it has light green wires with a white, red, and black stripe on the three different wires. The actual wiring on my truck is solid colors of red, white, and black. I assumed that the solid colors would be equivalent to the stripes shown in the manual but after repairing the connector with this configuration I get no spark. Does anyone know the correct way to wire the distributor on the 1991 3fe?
1671046453683.png

Not much help, but I would make certain that the distributor terminals are making it back to the correct terminals on the ECU. Connector E4-4; E4-18; E4-17.

1671046663870.png

I traced the connector wiring back to where it is spliced into the original and found the correct color codes to match up. Looks like someone had some trouble with the original connector and had to do a repair.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom