35's only (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ya know, I hate to agree with the crazy guy, but junk is right. Swampers rock! I have not had the pleasure of driving on tsl radials, but I just switched from boggers to bfg muds and my truck is now less then half the truck it was. :tear: My next tire is going to be a tsl no matter what. I dont care if they get bad mileage, when you actually need the traction and its not there, it blows.

-Bryan

Next time around it will probably be TSLs here as well. MT/Rs start gumming up when you are still miles from the goo. :mad:

Are MT/R's just the pre-destined 80 series tire? I never see them that much on anything but 80 series, Both the built 80 series at our club have them, but one of the guys is a rookie, and the other just moved from Colorado (friend of Christo's I believe?) and once they get a good helping of GA red clay, they are gonna be Swamper believers too ;).

Are MT/R's just the pre-destined 80 series tire? I never see them that much on anything but 80 series, Both the built 80 series at our club have them, but one of the guys is a rookie, and the other just moved from Colorado (friend of Christo's I believe?) and once they get a good helping of GA red clay, they are gonna be Swamper believers too ;).
'Yup. MT/R's kind of go with the whole running boards set up. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom