315/75R16 ice radials (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well just ordered a set of snow tires. Couldn't afford the ones I wanted but these will have to do. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=33745&item=2446257576.

Emailed them on total cost and it was $715.00 for 4 tires.

They are a new company starting up out of Jacksonville FL. Even their web site has them listed for more. I think the ebay auction is there trying to jump start the bussiness.

On a side note, a snow squall came through this morning. Dropped 1" snow in 15 minutes. No warning and no sand. Truck drove like sh*t with those 64k old AT/Kos on :D.

thats kind of funny though on the bfgs,
I had mine up in the hills on saturday in aobut 2' of slush snow and once I figured out the skinny pedal was not my freind They did very well. at lest until the center diff puked out. I have been very happy with the atkos in utah dry powder and in washingotn slush. maybe its the 64k thats hurting you.
Dave

Stopped at the bottom of my driveway, turned the wheel right to head up the hill, gave it a little gas, drove diagonally accross the road and up on my neighbors yard :slap:. I'm sure it's the age, never anything like this before.

Now to sqeeze some steelies out of the wife :D. Those old BFGs got another 40k in them for summer driving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom