3” on 37s overall height (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JcrewLC

SILVER Star
Threads
What’s the overall height of your rig without aftermarket roof rack.

Just trying to see if it will fit on a standard garage opening

Mine does w/the factory roof rack, but its close. Rubs the weather strip on the outside of the door.

I’m lifted 2.25” on 37” KM3s. I’m probably around 6’10” with the factory rack.

Wth is a standard garage opening? Lol

Wth is a standard garage opening? Lol
Our garage door opening is 7’ 10” tall.

With our truck unloaded, on a 3” suspension lift, a 1” body lift and on 37’s, it stands at 6’ 11” tall with the factory roof rack. It fits in our garage height wise, but with aftermarket front and rear bumpers, Jerry can holder and full sized spare on the back, it’s a tight squeeze to fit in length wise.

Last edited:
Our garage door opening is 7’ 10” tall.

With our truck unloaded, on a 3” suspension lift, a 1” body lift and on 37’s, it stands at 6’ 11” tall with the factory roof rack. It fits in our garage height wise, but with aftermarket front and rear bumpers, Jerry can holder and full sized spare on the back, it’s a tight squeeze to fit in length wise.
What?

It’s all a guess as lift, tire size and garage door openings all very 🤷‍♂️
In other words some 3” lifts net over 4” and some 37” tires and only 36” tall.
You get the idea 😉
Good luck

Do you mind measuring your height?
Truck is 83 1/4" at its tallest point (rear rack above the sliding window) Door opening measured from the outside is 84 1/4".

Im on OME 3" heavies w/37" SXII and Method 105s. I was a little bit shorter on the 37" Patagonias and KMCs I had at first. Wish I would have gone mediums..... Most recent pic I have from a couple weeks ago....

8CC448E4-BCFE-40F5-A169-626945511FC1.jpeg

Last edited:
No measurements, but I'm on a 6" lift and BFG 37's and I fit in my garage with out the factory rack.
Before I removed the rack i had to air down to fit in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom