3 link conversion on lj73 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm thinking of go on 3 link conversion to my lj73 . Has anyone done it ? What do you think about it? Any opinions, ideas?

The rear of my kzj70 is 3 linked on a 2" lift, had a build thread but photofxxxit happened, will get some pics tomorrow if you want

Yes please ...i'm on a 2" trail master lift kit but no flexibility

Are you running with the sway bars still in..... They are the biggest restriction for flex. Esp the front one....
If you are take them out and go for a run......

I find with mine, the rear flexes really well just with a OME 2" lift and removed sway bar.

The front is more of an issue for me even with the sway bar removed. But I think I just need some longer springs. The front OME's I have are basically stock length but a higher spring rate. I had to add spacers to get the front up a bit more. I'd like to get longer and softer springs. I think that would help a lot. When funding allows I think I'll buy the Dobinson 60mm front springs.

This LJ has the right combination of springs/shocks in my opinion. This is not a 3-link setup, but you can see it is flexing well in both rear AND front. Here is the thread these pictures came from: Which locker should i give my LJ78

img_0119-jpg.734129

img_0120-jpg.734130

img_2821-jpg.734138

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom